Duck.fla Spin Duck.fla Spin

Very funny, but it also is a nice parable. A man in a tale spin, like the teenage drop out trying to make his way through the world with half an education, his body addicted to the pharmaceutical highs available to him, has to this stand on his own with his shattered confidence and somehow right his way when almost everything says he won't.

Bravo.

MK vs. SF 3 MK vs. SF 3

Excellent animation

...but horrible plot. This is quite possible the most melodramatic thing I have ever seen in my entire life. All that was missing was the cast from Rent and maybe a crack-addicted cancer baby with MS. Add in those, and it might make it into the Guinness Book of World Records.

Again, great animation, but how am I supposed to bond to two characters that I've just met and even care about their connected past? The answer, at least for you, is to saddle them with an over-abundance of cliche's and self-deprecations. "I must tell you...no, I can't tell you..." By that point, I don't even want to know.

New Numa New Numa

Great video

I laugh everytime I read a review about how this video somehow tainted your first, as if the first were some piece of aggrandized art. I'd wager that many of them own a complete set of Kevin Smith movies, despite the fact that he supposedly sold out after "Clerks."

I laugh harder at the people who insult you, or decry your commercialism. Indeed, if anything, they are only helping you. Every bitter monomaniac who comes back to offer a negative review or lower your rating is ensuring that you get the publicity you deserve.

This is a spectatcular piece of work. Take that money you've put together and keep making more. I'll be watching.

Music Bounce Music Bounce

great

Last level is my favorite. It's like chaos theory with a beat.

Age of War Age of War

impossible is very possible.

An easy way to beat it...if it hasn't been mentioned before. Works on on all difficulty levels.

When you pause the special keeps charging.

So, hit the special. Wait for it to finish. Pause (spacebar). Twiddle your thumbs. Unpause. Hit it again. Repeat until you win.

Aqua Slug Aqua Slug

Addicting

I finally beat it on hard; been playing it all week. Great, great game.